RSS
Matthew and Sarah. Turning 22, getting married, crossing separate sides of the Atlantic to finally make a home in the same country. This is the story of our journey.

"Date Night" Idea

Whenever I'm away from my sweet Matthew I always spend lots of time thinking about all the fun things we can do when we're together (and especially things that are cheap!). I found this website where they have cute date ideas that all cost $30 or less, and they had the idea to have an Italian themed night that I think sounded fun.

We could make our own pizza - one website suggested M&M pizza! Perfect for Matt?
I don't know if I've ever made pizza from scratch. There was only that one time that grandma tried to when I was little, and she put slices of tomatoes on it because she thought it would cook down into a sauce (which, needless to say, it did not do)! Yuck!

We could buy some nice wine and watch a classic Italian film like...Or maybe...
And best of all we can finish it off with...

And I also think we should buy this "Amore: Romantic Italian Love Songs" Cd:

0 comments:

Post a Comment