RSS
Matthew and Sarah. Turning 22, getting married, crossing separate sides of the Atlantic to finally make a home in the same country. This is the story of our journey.

Tea but no coffee ....that'll have to wait a little while!

Ps. October 1st was the day I tried my first cup of tea... and genuinely liked it... Right now Ive had a total of 1 1/2 cups and I think its going to be the first of many... so maybe my title before was idly chosen... instead of cocoa maybe I mean tea... Whoever would have thought that I would be having tea, out of choice and not because its the last traces of drinkable liquid on the entire surface of our planet! :)

Next big one . . . coffee, though this one may take years to tackle. All the choice - hot or cold, sweet or bitter, milk or no milk and the choices go on.... Thats a little bit too much for me to handle right now but one day im sure I can cross this formidable bridge into the world of coffee and beyond to the realms of Starbucks and other assorted coffee houses that Sarah has found on her coffee exhibitions throughout the many years she has time to find them as I ease into the enjoyment of the coffee bean and its huge variety of options!

Anyway, well done to Sarah for finally making me try tea... and dont give up on the coffee issue is what im trying to say. You really never know... hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment